Which character from my book do you want to know about? (I'll do a whole blog post about them!!!)

Wednesday 19 September 2012

I hate being Sick.. :(

Well, that's right folks! I'm sick.

On the bright side, I've been writing :)

Here are a few details about my book :D
1. The main character's name is Abby Jacobs
2. Her horse's name is Ginger and she's a palomino thoroughbred
3. Abby and Ginger are heading to an elite boarding academy
4. It's set in Canada!! Purely Canadian! <3
5. Fashion, riding, boys, broken hearts, best friends, and of course; Horses and more riding!!

Wednesday September 19 2012:
 I'm sick. Sore throat. Headache. Runny nose. yup, I'm sick :'(

Well I sure hope I get better!!! :)


2 comments:

  1. Awwww, hope you feel better! :( Your new book sounds exciting! :D I havent written anything in over 18 months and I really hope I do soon!
    Get well soon!
    xoxo,
    Aishah @ Writer Wannabe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      I know the feeling of not writing in like, forever!!!

      Well, back to writing my book :) thanks again! Best of luck to you too!!

      Delete